The EXT Rescue 4013 has high-grip TP-X® reinforcement for increased
durability, and our advanced impact-protective technology. This
multi-faceted tool gives you ISEA Level 5 cut-resistance on the palm,
keeping you protected from threatening sharp edges. We also added an
anti-debris SlipFit® cuff, for rapid on and off between missions. The
most flexible rescue glove available, the EXT Rescue™ 4013 also offers
the comfort and durability to serve alongside our courageous first
responders. With so many lives depending on you, HexArmor® wants your
hands in dependable gloves.
- SuperFabric® brand material palm provides ISEA Level 5 cut
resistance and maintains the highest level of protection available in
the industry. (Interior layer)
- Durable TP-X® palm and fingertip reinforcement utilizes the
highest-level of abrasion resistance while maintaining an oil-resistant
grip. (Exterior layer)
- Superior back-of-hand impact protection system utilizes an advanced design to dissipate forceful blows over a large area.
- Exterior and interior seams implement a double stitched core-spun thread, adding further durability and longevity.
- Reinforced index finger and thumb saddle extends glove life.
- SlipFit® and anti-debris cuff assists a quick on and off between tasks.
- Hi-Vis color scheme increases visual awareness.
This product is available in the following sizes:
Using a string or measuring tape, measure the circumference around the
kunckles, excluding the thumb. Your hand should be open with the fingers
together. Compare this measurement to the chart below to determine your